JL Audio amplifiers feature bass-boost circuitry to help you adjust low-frequency impact in your vehicle.
Perfect for multi-amp systems, the PEQX3 allows you to control 3 amplifiers with only 1 PEQ Punch Equalizer remote. Keeps your dash clean and uncluttered.
Para-Punch Bass remote EQ with variable 35-70Hz frequency and 0dB to +18dB bass boost.
The Audison Digital Remote Control (DRC) is the digital interface between the bit processors and the user.
- MONO BASS AMPLIFIER
- Amplifier Type Class AB (MONO channel only)
- RMS Power @ 1Ohm 300W
- RMS Power @ 4Ohms 175W
- RMS Power @ 2Ohms 225W
- Peak Power: 450W
- Crossover (12dB/Oct., 20 – 320Hz; Sub): LP
- Signal-to-Noise (dBA) 95dBA
- Cast-aluminum heatsink
- Orange backlit JBL® logo
- Built-in electronic crossover networks
- Auxiliary Line-Level Outputs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 305 x 235 x 54mm
The RUX-C800 provides you a full command of all PXA-H800 functions and a display with detailed information.
Remote Level Control for Line Level Signals
quick direct subwoofer control to make bass adjustments on the fly